Elway Powersports is bringing adventure seekers in the Lincoln area high quality ATVs that are ready to take on the next trail. The 2023 Yamaha ATV lineup includes sport and utility distinctions. Our team has your guide to this model year. Shop New Yamaha ATV Inventory
2023 Yamaha Sport ATV
The sport lineup includes models ready to take on any terrain with highlights including:
- Raptor 700R SE: GYTR® front grab bar and heel guards give it a distinct look.
- Raptor 700R: hybrid steel aluminum frame allowing for easy navigation in all terrains.
- Raptor 700: 9.1 inches of front travel and 10.1 inches out back, contribute to a smooth ride.
- YFZ450R SE: lightweight weldless frame and low sitting engine keep this model race ready.
- YFZ450R: lightweight body designed for efficiency and ease of ride.
- Raptor 90: compact body designed for youth riders.
- YFZ450: lightweight suspension designed for easy access of youth riders.
With a 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine the Raptor 700R SE, Raptor 700R, and Raptor 700 are equipped with the most powerful Raptor engine yet. The YFZ450R SE, YFZ450R are powered by a hightech 449cc fuel-injected engine.The Raptor 90 is powered by a 90cc engine while the YFZ450 is powered by a 49cc each designed for youth riders.
2023 Yamaha Utility ATV
Perfect for getting work done, 2023 utility ATV models and highlights include:
- Grizzly EPS XT-R: factory installed WARN® winch keeps it ready for even the toughest situations.
- Grizzly EPS SE: special edition features such as MAXXIS® ‘Zilla 14-inch aluminum wheels.
- Grizzly EPS: durable frame and comfortable riding position.
- Grizzly 90: scaled down body for youth riders.
- Kodiak 700 EPS SE: special addition with aluminum wheels and plastic body.
- Kodiak 700 EPS: equipped with three-position On-Command® 4WD
- Kodiak 700: Wide-arc A-arms and full-body skid plates for easy maneuverability.
- Kodiak 450 EPS SE: special edition model styling.
- Kodiak 450 EPS: automatic transmission, Ultramatic®, for increased rider control.
- Kodiak 450: designed with 10-inches of ground clearance to increase maneuverability
All Grizzly and Kodiak 700 Models receive the 700-class liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke engine. Kodiak 450 models get the 421-cc liquid-cooled SOHC 4-stroke engine.
Shop New Yamaha ATVs in Lincoln
We invite you to stop in to Elway Powersports to check out our full inventory of Yamaha ATVs. Our team looks forward to walking you through all that each model has to offer. With any further questions do not hesitate to contact us online.Shop New Yamaha ATV Inventory